Vaicalon – Vintage WordPress Blog Theme
Vaicalon is a vintage and minimal WordPress blog theme for personal blog and portfolio.The theme is a combination of numerous unique and outstanding features such as diversified portfolio, WooCommerce pages, header builder, Visual Composer Page Builder to help your blog quickly setup and get popular easily.
Vaicalon comes with 7 post formats, various portfolio styles from 2-5 columns, numerous theme options, post options, page templates and powerful widgets which are super easy to customize. The theme is responsive and easily converted to other languages with Po files and WPML plugin compatible.
If you enjoy the theme, please give us rating, just as our customers did!
You May Also Like
Ruby – Multipurpose Business and Portfolio WordPress Theme
If you are interested in Premium WordPress theme for portfolio and other business, one of our products may please you. We advise you to choose Ruby – Multipupose WordPress theme for business and portfolio. RUBY is a clean and creative corporate WordPress theme which is suitable for all needs: creative concept, landing page, online shop, portfolio showcase, gym, education, etc. Ruby costs just $58 and saves a total of $70.5 premium plugins.
Contractor – Construction and Building Company Theme
Grid – WordPress Responsive Agency Portfolio Theme
Check out our Team’s latest works
Full Features of Vaicalon – Responsive Vintage WordPress Blog Theme
- Clean and vintage design
- SEO optimized, Great SEO already built-in (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE 9, 10, 11.
- Fully responsive
- Speed optimized with A grade from page speed test.
- Powerful header style
- Unique and beautiful menu layout
- Super easy to customize with Visual Composer
- Helpful short codes
- Grid and creative portfolio style
- Full control over site width; content areas, sidebar and title bar
- Included hundreds of icons and 600+ Google font, plus a custom font upload
- Strong focus on typography, usability and overall user-experience
- Packaged and compatible with many popular plugins
- Page Title Bar:
- Enable or disable the page title bar globally, or per page/post
- Options to set height, background image, zoom and parallax effect, background color
- Choose whether to show breadcrumbs on the right side of the page title bar
- Accept short codes: buttons, list or anything from the short code list.
- Custom content for title bar
- Amazing Page Layout:
- More than 10 page layouts: Sidebar Right, Sidebar Left, Full width, No sidebar, Page Title bar with background image, zoom in effect, parallax and etc.
- Incredible Widgets:
- More than 5 Custom Widgets: Facebook Like box, Google Plus, Recent Project, WooCommerce, etc.
- Insert short codes: buttons, list, anything from the short code list to widgets.
- Drag and drop Header:
- Adding and figure any element such as main menu, custom menu, widget, search box and much more to three position: top header, middle header and bottom header.
- Customized background, social icons supported
- Retina logo supported, padding customization for logo
- Import/export data for header only
- Drag and drop to add elements and change width of columns
- Highly configurable layouts
- 1-4 columns support
- Unlimited footer styles when building with Visual Composer
- Custom background color, upload background image from backend
Amazing Blog Layouts:
- Able to Show/Hide all elements such as authors, date, tag, etc.
- Diverse formats for single posts: Standard, Video, Gallery, Audio, Image/Quote/Link
- Custom Audio/Video/Galley Upload with simple drag and drop
- Social share with numerous social accounts under every single post
- Related Posts can be displayed under every single post
- Easy to use short code to build portfolio and portfolio carousel coming with various options.
- 30+ layouts: 2-5 columns support, options to show/hide Side Bar, show/hide Padding, full width and 100% width
- Different layouts from Text Grid layout to Gallery Masonry layout
- Single portfolio post with different types: standard, video, gallery, audio; wide image, sticky sidebar
- Include Related Project options, Customizable meta options, social share with numerous social accounts under every single portfolio
- Customizable shop: full width or with sidebar
- Customize content: content before or after shop
- Single shop: with slider to show thumbnail product photos, social share, carousel for upsell products
- More than 44 social options and custom social icon are uploaded to create highly sharable contents, covering YouTube, Skype, instagram, delicious, reddit, stumbleupon, wordpress, joomla, blogger, vimeo, yahoo, Flickr, Rubycasa, devian art, github, stackoverflow, Xing, flattr, foursquare, PayPal, yelp, soundcloud, last.fm, lanyrd, dribble, forrst, steam, behance, mixi, weibo, renren, evernote, dropbox, bitbucket, trello, VK, rss, homepage, email..
- Fully/ Partially Demo Data Import
- Import All Demo Data
- Import Only Selected Demo Data
Note for Vaicalon – Responsive Vintage WordPress Blog Theme
Any media – Images, icons or logos used in previews are not included in this item and you need to contact authors to get permission in case you want to use them in your commercial or non-commercial projects. Read help file for more details after you purchase the design
Vaicalon 1.1 Released date: 10-06-2015 * Fix: not install portfolio * Fix: mobile menu not work when enable parallax * New: Add option show/hide titlebar of single post * Update: Security of Visual Composer plugins * Tweak: Update all plugins included in the theme to the latest version Vaicalon 1.0.2 Released date: 06-24-2015 * Fix: Page title bar jump to right when scroll. * Tweak: Update all plugins included in the theme to the latest version * Tweak: Rename all plugins of the theme * New: Auto deactive old plugins * New: Add pagination for blog post shortcode Vaicalon 1.0.1 Released date: 06-17-2015 * Fix: XSS vulnerability in the prettyPhoto * Fix: Custom CSS in header section doesn’t show up when editing * Fix: On/off switch in theme options was reversed back to default value after saving all changes * Tweak: Update all plugins included in the theme to the latest version * Tweak: Update latest google fonts list