StuffPost – Professional News & Magazine WordPress Theme
StuffPost is a professional News & Magazine WordPress theme, which makes you a big player from a blogger. It will pick you up among the publishers by a bunch of tools, and smart features.
The theme has a super responsive mobile first design, 7+ different home layouts, 6+ article layouts, 10+ responsive banner sections, a sticky sidebars, social icons, 2+ layouts & megamenu for menu, and so many more, plus a bonus you can start your own shop with WooCommerce.
List of Main Features
You can choose which layout do you want to display in the articles individually or all posts.
- Normal Layout – with or without sidebar
- Wide Layout – with or without sidebar
- Video Layout – with or without sidebar
Almost unlimited Home Page Layouts
With the Home Page Builder you can choose between 4+ section layouts. Decide how many categories or tag sections and what order do you want to display.
Clickmagnet Related Posts
Increase the pageviews by displaying posts like the Homepage above the content on the Articles. This section is looks as if you were loading the homepage.
The StuffPost theme is compatible with all modern devices with a fluid desktop, tablet and mobile view. This way you can offer the best possible web experience to your website visitors.
Substitute Featured Images in articles with embedded Videos & Audios from YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud or any other sites.
Earn money with ads
The StuffPost takes a full control your ad units, it include all standard size of banners with more than 10+ responsive ad area with adjustable height and width. Top of every sections in Home & Archives, in the bottom of posts and unlimited number on sidebars.
WooCommerce – webshop support
The theme is support WooCommerce, which is a free eCommerce plugin for WordPress that allows you to sell anything, beautifully.
RTL Support and Ready for Translation
The StuffPost is ready to be translated in other languages than English, it supports Right-to-Left languages too. It include .POT file, from which can be easily created .po/.mo files in the languages you need.
The theme customizer is take a lot easier for user to change the background color, logo or the most heme-related elements of WordPress in a live enviorment and see how those changes look before publishing them.
- Unlimited Color: All theme color is changeable: Font, Title, Meta, Menu, Link… etc.
- Background Color & Image settings
- On-Off: Almost all part of the theme. Like sidebars, related posts, menus, pagers… etc.
- This is sticky? Turn the sticky
- Layout Changer for Posts
- Custom Copyright text
- Many more settings.
Makes your content go viral!
The StuffPost has some built in features to improve your social engagement.
- Social Profile links with Icons to the menu, mobile menu, and footer.
- Social Share articles with Sticky share buttons for more engagement.
Support after you buying
We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase, if you have a question about how to do something or think you have found a bug, head over to our Support Center and we’ll get back in touch.
Here you can find a little help for the update.
1.3.2 – June 18, 2018
- Small bugfixes - New header image
1.3.1 – May 17, 2018
- FEATURE: Mega Menu option - DOCUMENTATION: article for mega-menu
1.3.0 – April 20, 2018
- Small bugfix. - OPTION: article share buttons turn on-off
1.2.9 – April 19, 2018
- OPTION: Turn off lazyload - Dates for article pages.
1.2.8 – April 14, 2018
- NEW: header/menu layouts
1.2.7 – April 13, 2018
- OPTION: turnable excerpt - OPTION: google fonts change - OPTION: related : latest instead of random - OPTION: carosuel : option for stop animate by default - OPTION: offset for sections on home
1.2.6 – April 04, 2018
- Footer Menu - Color change to red. - Add structured data to articles. - Some small bugfix.
1.2.5 – Aprit 01, 2018
- Header Menu