Jekyll Advance is a premium, multi-purpose Jekyll theme. Responsive, SEO friendly and blazing fast performance. It has four content-types perfect for personal, business and marketing websites. A modern semi-flat visual design with customisable hero images and full-width sections.
This theme is built using Jekyll best practices. It uses collections and the _config.yml is highly configurable. It is ready to deploy to Netlify and Github Pages.
- Services (Markdown)
- Work (Markdown)
- Team (Markdown)
- Blog (Markdown)
- Features (Data)
- Partners (Data)
- Includes all SCSS files which are well structured and cleanly written
- SCSS (jekyll Pipelines)
- Responsive design
- Bootstrap 4 grid and media queries are used.
- All Bootstrap 4.3 files are ready to be imported in the style.scss, you just need to uncomment the @imports if you want to use more of the Bootstrap library.
- 100⁄100 Google Lighthouse speed score
- Under 90KB without images ⚡
- 100⁄100 Google Lighthouse SEO score
- meta tags can be set in the frontmatter of any page, including the homepage.
- Semantic document structure, particularly on single pages
- Header animation on scroll
- Transparent header over hero images and backgrounds, turns white on scroll
- Main Menu managed data/menu.yml
- Responsive menu using simple vanilla JS code
- Animated hamburger and mobile overlay
- 2 Footer menus which can be edited in data/menu.yml
- Robust example content included out of the box
- All photos, illustrations and icons included with this theme are royalty free
- Full blog. Contains categories and authors.
- Contact page includes a contact form that is pre-configured to work with Netlify forms.
- Uses Google fonts, just change the @import in style.scss to change the fonts
- Theme is bundled with the free version of Font Awesome 5. The SCSS files are included so you can use font awesome icon mixins in the SCSS or HTML.
- Uses Slick slider in mobile view in some areas. Slick slider SCSS files are included and easy to modify the styles.
- Theme is tested and ready to deploy to Netlify
- Theme is tested and ready to deploy to Github Pages
Version 1.1 (Released Mar 10, 2019)
- Initial release. Ported from Hugo Advance, including all version 1.1 changes to that theme.