Arun – Personal Blog And Newsletter Ghost Theme
✅ Compatible with Ghost version 4.x.x
Arun is a personal Ghost theme with newsletter and premium subscription focused. If you are running or going to start independent publishing using Ghost platform then Arun is perfect fit for your website.
It’s single column layout draw your reader’s attention to your articles. The typography of this theme is perfect for good reading experience. It’s sleek and clutter free UI design will encourage your visitors to stay and read on your site longer.
This theme is perfect for a personal and professional blog, or magazine. Also this theme can be used in any collaborative and multi author magazine. For example travel magazine, fashion magazine, technology magazine, lifestyle magazine, health magazine etc.
This theme comes with light and dark mode. Setting up this theme is very easy.
Do you write programming / coding related article or tutorial? this theme already comes with beautiful code syntax highlighter. are not all these features amazing?
If you need WordPress theme then check our WordPress theme
Why this notice is here? It is because many people do not pay attention and purchase Ghost theme without
knowing about Ghost. Later they realize and asks for refund.
- 100% responsive, looks nice in any size of device.
- Content focused, modern and minimal.
- Super fast performance.
- Responsive image.
- Native image lazy loading.
- Google font.
- SVG icons, looks fine in even high dpi screens.
- Well commented and well structured coding.
- Development files included. Easy to customize.
- Developer friendly. Built with gulp and SASS.
Supported Inbuilt Ghost features
- Translation ready.
- Content API v4.
- Publication title and description.
- Publication icon, logo and cover image.
- Primary and secondary navigation.
- Social accounts link.
- General post and page.
- Tags with name description and image.
- Author cover image, avatar, bio and social links
- Multiple author of a post.
- Supports all card in Koenig Editor.
- Gallery and Bookmark and all other inbuilt card in Koenig editor.
- Responsive YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Spotify, twitter, Instagram and all other embed.
- Post content visibility based on viewer’s membership status.
- Reading time.
- Author info in single post view.
- Share to social sites.
Additional theme features
- Featured label for featured post.
- Sign in and Subscribe link in header.
- Elegant typography focused clutter free design.
- User selectable dark and light style.
- Theme also looks stunning without any image.
- Fast search functionality.
- Previous and next post link in single post view.
- Related posts.
- Beautiful syntax highlighter.
- Image zoom in post.
- Custom Sign In page.
- Custom Sign Up page.
- Custom subscribe and member account page.
- Call to action for premium subscription in members only post.
- Call to action for subscription in members only post.
- Call to action for subscription in paid-members only post.
- Pricing table for different subscription plan.
- Custom yearly post archive template.
- Custom monthly post archive template.
- Custom tag archive page template.
- Custom Author archive page template.
- Contact form using Formspree.
- Subscribe form.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility.
Membership related features and testings
- Sign in page.
- Sign up page.
- Membership page.
- Account page.
you can test the all membership feature in the live demo site. Sign in, Sign up/subscribe pages.
To test the paid subscription do not use actual card details. Use the live demo site using any of the
stripe’s test card numbers and details. Here you can find
test card list.
All Images in the live demo are form unsplash.com
Images used only for preview purpose. Images are not included in main download.
Providing fast and effective support to the user is my top most priority. I took support and bug fixing very
For any help regarding this theme or any pre-sale question, please feel free to contact me using the support tab
above or through my profile page and I will be glad to
V 1.0.0 - May 06, 2021 ================== [ + ] - Initial release